Saturday, August 15, 2009

Getting Everything Perfect...

Does this ever happen to you? Not me...I try so hard to get things just so and it never seems to stay that way (I am sure it has nothing to do with the 2 little tornadoes that live in my world) Well I met someone who did!!!! F and B wedding was truly perfect!!!!! Everything from the weather to the church to the beautiful job they did on the Grady Cultural Center to the incredible food, even down to our picture schedule (they were actually ready for picture early). And the most important part was how much they seem perfect for each other. I know they will spend a lifetime realizing what a special blessing they have in each other. We were just so lucky to be part of this extremely fun and happy day!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment