Monday, February 16, 2009

The Ma'ams Girls

I am so excited to post this blog about two of the sweetest little girls I have ever had the chance to photograph. Thier momma has become one of my favorite people as she has opened the most adorable children clothing shop around. I know you have read about it on the blog... Ma'ams. It is located in downtown Cairo and is a fabulous place to find the most adorable children's clothes. On a side note... if your child is wearing a Ma'ams outfit when they are photographed let me know and I will send it to Kristi for use as a model shot for the store.

Anyway... we had soooo much fun taking pictures on New Year's Eve. The girls laughed and laughed and I had a very hard time narrowing down her pictures as I loved them all!!!!! Anyway it is only fitting that L and M model their mom's clothes the best!!!!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment