Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cuter than Cute!!!!

Can it get any cuter than this? Sweet baby J was ready for her 1 yer shots so she brought in big sister K and her sweet dog B - Yes I know I do not have to protect the dog's identity but I really just don't know how to spell his name :-) Anyway they were all fabulous - lots of giggles and smiles! I love the relationship that shows between K and J - they love each other alot and it was all over their faces. It was also neat to do these pictures as big sister cut off all her hair into the sassiest bob ever and looks atleast 3 years older now! I am so glad we were able to capture her at this phase before it was over. And what could make this group even cuter - adding a new baby very soon! We can't wait to photograph the newest member of the family soon!!!!































1 comment:

  1. Great Shots! They are too cute! Make sure the parents get lots of prints! I want copies!
    ~proud aunt G

    ReplyDelete