Monday, March 15, 2010

Another life begins...

I love weddings! There is something magical about the fact that for an entire day the world stops and revolves around one couple and their love for each other. I especially love it when I pick up on things that make me know a couple has a special bond. That was the way it was with A and J! I knew it when we took their engagement pictures and they laughed non-stop! But when I saw how a nervous bride began to glow when she saw her husband, how calm she became, I knew. I knew that this couple is what love is about: they are stronger together then as individuals and that is a sign of a good marriage. Steve and I wish you the best!! We hope that you are always better together than apart!!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment