Saturday, August 8, 2009

Becoming man and wife

I love weddings!!! I especially love brides!!!! It seems that I always seem to get the kindest sweetest brides to work with, no bridezillas for me!!!! But what I think I love the most about a wedding day is watching the magical moment when a couple stops being individuals and become one. I can tell you the exact moment I saw it with R and M. With out going into too much detail before the wedding was quite a stressful time for the bride...but she managed beautifully. However after the wedding, in the back room where very few people get to be I saw it. She completely let go and a total peace came over her as she came to understand that any other issues that came that day would be faced with her husband by her side. Of course there were no other stressful moments but it was very clear to me that this couple depends on each other greatly. Thanks you R and M for allowing Steve and I a chance to be part of your day as it was a precious reminder of why we are married as well. We pray that you too will have the love and joy we found as well!!!! And here is a sneak peak...









No comments:

Post a Comment