Tuesday, July 14, 2009

When did I become a stalker?????

Yes it is true- It is officail - I am a stalker. I have been shamelessly following serveral people lately and it is time I finally came clean. So here it is...Hi, I am Laurie and I am a blog stalker. I love to read blogs!!!!! I am addicited!!!! So much so I even have them sent to my email for ease and speed. Which blogs do I stalk you may ask...mostly photography ones...tips and tutorials...also some other incredible photograhers I have found along the way - usually the ones with the good stories - and the worst part is I will start with one - hyperlink to another and an hour later I yell at myself!!!!! But I will say this I feel like you all benefit as in my own humble opinion my pictures keep getting better - or atleast they are changing. Ok - so the point to all of this rambling is - I know that there are several of you out there who are the same as I am only you are blog stalking here. I know because I finally figured out google analytics and I can see the numbers every day... I will admit they are not huge numbers but we do not live in a huge area - we are a small communtiy so small is fine with me. But here is the thing...I want to know how I can make your addiction worthwhile. I have though of offering some specials available only to those who check the blog or even running a blog contest every so often... but if I am wrong and the stalkers are only my family and my best friend - Hey Tanya - then what's the use? So leve a comment here over the next week or so and let me know you are out there and tell me what other things you would like to see on the blog. Would you like more personal stories - or less stories - more background on the clients and their story - product offereings - giveaways - what is it? Thanks ahead of time... we want to be as good as we can be at what we do... (who knows maybe our firs giveaway will start with this post)



and PS - Mom, Dad - you are not qualified to enter!!!!! Sorry!!



and PSS - a picture is always needed so here is one from me... (my adorable new nephew has already perfected the "I said, 'NO MORE PICTURES" look. Isn't he adorable!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK, so now you know. I'm a blog stalker too. I've been terrible at keeping my own blog updated lately, but I love keeping up with people and seeing what's happening in their lives; especially the people I care about and miss the most. I'd love to see more personal stories & pics; as well as the stories behind the pics you post. I'd love to come for a visit and have you do a photo shoot with our kids - just say the word!
    Love and miss you!
    MK

    ReplyDelete