Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Ballerina and a Musician

So I never play favorites right? Well that is not entirely true. If you are my best friend and your daughters are beautiful ...maybe I play a little bit of favorites. However, in playing favorites everyone else benefits as well. I know this never happens to any of you but my best friend had a hard time choosing which pictures to buy so...tada...we created custom consultations for this purpose. C and I sat down looked through all the pictures together and picked out portraits based on several criteria...we were then able to narrow down where each picture would find its final place in her house...none of which included the box they came in!!!!! Then we were even able to come up with a custom product that fit the purpose of the pictures (I will showcase these soon) When it was all said and done we were both trilled with the results. Soooo the moral of the story is...if you have any hesitation of need a little help in the decision process call me and we can sit down and come up with ideas...no pressure...no commitment!!! Thanks C - you are a great friend and PS- thanks for trusting me to put your child on top of our piano - it is one of my all time favorites!!!!

-Laurie








































No comments:

Post a Comment