Sunday, May 3, 2009

So close...Yet so far

Well I have to admit I did not want to share with most of you thaT we were entering our first print competion - yes I know it is probably becuase I am so competetive (even though my mom tried with all her heart to teach me otherwise :-) Anyway - I forgot that when you do ANYTHING on Facebook EVERYONE can see it. SO here I was trying to keep a secret in the most public of places...Anyway we did not win - however we did make the favorites slideshow!!! That's not so bad right? I was tickled we got recognized - so check it out here!!! And so you know here is the picture we entered... Yes these are two favorite clients (and my two least favorite!!!!) Enjoy - we are about half through - it is about 2 min into the show.

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment